We offer a variety of products and information that can help you raise awareness, educate yourself and others, and live well and be happy. From educational books and training tools, to cookbooks and food allergy awareness materials, our online store will make available to you many heavily-discounted products.
You've probably heard about the advantages of fresh air, water, nutritious food, and exercise, but have you ever heard how these things affect your brain; or that there is more to water than just water; or have you learned how to have the most powerful, highpotency foods growing right in your own house for only pennies?
With simple lifestyle changes you can help prevent and even correct many common diseases. It is our goal to educate you on health principles and lifestyle changes so that you can know how to make good decisions, and continue to maintain your results - for life!
We are a group of natural health consultants who specialise in teaching clients how to recover from sickness and disease using only the simple agencies of nature that will not tax or debilitate the system.
The Home health education service uses the most up to date health and scientific research on health, food, and disease, and we translate the science of health into practical guidlines to inform and educate the general public about health and nutrition.
We offer a number of short courses in the comfort of your own home, teaching the Natural Laws of Health (See below for details). A proper understanding of the Natural Laws of Health is essential for the successful maintenance or recovery of your health.
Water, the best medicine in the world
The external application of water is one of the easiest and most satisfactory ways of regulating the circulation of the blood. A cold or cool bath is an excellent tonic. Warm baths open the pores and thus aid in the elimination of impurities. Both warm and neutral baths soothe the nerves and equalize the circulation.
Water can be used in many ways to relieve sickness. Drafts of clear, hot water taken before eating, will never do any harm, but will rather be productive of good.
When we don’t drink enough water, our body takes it from the blood, joints, liver, skin, brain, and wherever else it can find it. This is why not drinking enough pure water can be a trigger for high blood pressure, arthritis, dry skin, headaches, constipation, liver, and kidney problems.
Be careful not to drink water at the wrong times. Taken with meals, water diminishes the flow of the salivary glands; and the colder the water, the greater the injury to the stomach.
To learn more about the benefits of water, the safe amount to drink, and how to use it wisely; or to attend one of our free natural health workshops, fill out the contact form below.
Walking, the best exercise in the world
There is no exercise that benefits every part of the body as walking.
Walking in the free, invigorating fresh air is necessary to a healthful circulation of the blood. It is the surest safeguard against colds, coughs, congestions of the brain and lungs, inflammation of the liver, the kidneys, and the lungs, and a hundred other diseases.
Rest, your stomach needs it
Overtaxing the stomach is a common practice, and when too much food is used, the entire system is burdened. Life and vitality, instead of being increased, are decreased. This excess decays and becomes a putrid mass.... The system makes desperate efforts to dispose of it, and this extra work causes a tired, weary feeling. Some who are continually eating call this all-gone feeling hunger, but it is caused by the overworked condition of the digestive organs.
Sometimes the result of overeating is felt at once. In other cases there is no sensation of pain; but the digestive organs lose their vital force, and the foundation of physical strength is undermined.
The surplus food burdens the system, and produces morbid, feverish conditions. It calls an undue amount of blood to the stomach, causing the limbs and extremities to chill quickly. At times there is numbness of the brain, with disinclination to mental or physical effort.
Natural Health Course
Our Science of Natural Health course covers several topics:
- The Science of Health (The Laws of Health)
- Foods and Nutrition (How to maintain a healthy body and mind)
- How to reverse disease without the use of drugs
- How to exercise for health
- Hydrotherapy (How to use water effectively)
- How to benefit from sunlight
- How to cleanse and detoxify your body
- Temperance (incl. benefits of fasting)
- The importance of fresh air
- How to rest without stress
- How to look after your digestive organs
- Natural Remedies
- Seven health factors for longevity
- What is the best diet for optimal health
- The dangers of overeating
- Avoiding certain food combinations
- Digestion, the importance of forming correct eating habits
- The Circulatory System
- The Urinary System
- Disease, its cause, prevention and cure
- The main causes of indegestion
- How to cure insomnia
- How to stop headaches naturally
- How to heal the whole person (Body, Soul, Mind)
The Science of Natural Health is a 5 day intensive course and costs £45 per day. This course can be taken in the comfort of your own home or in a group setting. All of our courses are flexible and can be tailored to suit most needs.
Our Natural Health classes are conducted by trained and highly experienced natural health specialists. Please note, our consultants are trained in the Science of Natural Health (Naturopathy), and not in the use of drugs (allopathy). We believe there is enough evidence which proves the use of drugs to be deleterious and even poisonous to the human body.
Do you suffer from colds or stomach upsets?
Do you have allergies, hayfever, or skin problems?
Do you ever feel chilly or have cold skin on any body part?
Do you have pain or discomfort in head, trunk or extremities?
Do you fall asleep when sitting still?
Do you ever feel depressed or gloomy?
The Home Health Education Service promotes health and wellbeing through an accurate knowledge of the Natural Laws of Life.
We consult on the following conditions:
• Weight Management and Obesity
• Eating Disorders - anorexia nervosa & bulimia
• Cardiovascular Health - heart disease, high cholesterol & high blood pressure
• Renal or Liver disease
• Gastrointestinal Disorders - irritable bowel symptoms’ & inflammatory bowel disease
• Bone and Joint Conditions
• Food Allergies and Intolerances - coeliac disease, milk, egg, wheat, soya allergies & intolerances
• Vegetarian Diets
• Nutritional Deficiencies
• Women’s Health - pregnancy, pre-conception, maternal diet, gestational diabetes & menopause.
• Sports Nutrition
• Infant Nutrition - premature babies, fussy eaters, weaning, reflux, infant colic, diarrhoea, constipation breast or bottle feeding advice
• Teenage Nutrition
• School Age Nutrition
• Faltering Growth
• Weight Management & Obesity
• Food Allergies & Intolerances
• Nutritional Deficiencies
• Gastrointestinal Disorders - diarrhoea & constipation
• Children with Learning Disabilities
• Children with Neuro Disabilites
• Eating Disorders
PRICE: £45 per person
Click on the image below to shop.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any other nutrition concerns that are not listed above. As part of the service, referrals to other specialities will be made if needed.